DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT – EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
According to the Ue Regulation 2016/679 (general data protection regulation), the processing of your personal data shall be based on the principles of lawfullness, fairness and transparency, and also having care of your privacy and data safeguard.
According to the GDPR sections 12-13 and referring to data of which we’re going to be in possession, we have to inform you as follows:
- OWNER DATA CONTROLLER IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
Gatel di Pasquale Gagliardi – P.iva 00951920735 – C.f. GGLPQL63R04A253F
Located in Strada Statale Appia 7 – km 633, 133 – postal code 74016 Massafra (TA) – tel +39.099.8802938 – mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATA TREATMENT PURPOSE
The processing of your personal data is finalized only to the correct and complete implementation of the service required.
Specific purpose is the request of contact or quote for the goods sale or the post sale service.
Furthermore, data will be processed also for the administration and accounting management mandatory by law.
Archived data could be used for marketing purpose related to Gatel’s activities, events and advertising campaign, through mails and/or phone contact.
- LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
According to the art 6 of GDPR, data treatment for the purpose specified to the point 2 of this document, has the legal basis on:
- The user’s explicit consent,
- The legitimate owner interest based on the pertinent relationship between personal data subject and treatment owner.
The lawfull interest of the owner treatment don’t prevail on the user’s interest, his rights and liberty.
- DATA RECIPIENT OR RECIPIENTS’ CATEGORY
Personal data won’t be communicated, or disseminated to the third parties external to Gatel.
- PERSONAL DATA RETENTION TIME
The personal data retention time start from the signature of the request of contact or quote, and finish at the end of the relationship with the users or on explicit user’s demand, who ask to the owner deleting his personal data.
- USER’S RIGHT
At any time, the data subject can excercise his right towards the treatment owner, according to section 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 of GDPR, specifically, user shall have the right to:
- Obtain access to their personal data, marking appropriate request (art 15);
- Obtain rectification (art 16) or erasure of their personal data (right to be forgotten _ according to the art 17), furthermore the resctriction of processing (art 18);
- Oppose to the data treatment (art 21)
- Obtain the data portability (art 20)
- Withdraw his consent without compromising the lawfulnees of the treatment made before (art 13.2 lett. c)
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art 13.2 lett.d)
- PERSONAL DATA DISCRETIONARY AWARDING and RESULT OF POSSIBLE REFUSE
Personal Data communication is obligatory in order to let Gatel provide the required service; in case of missed data awarding, Gatel can’t go on with the required performance.
- AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND PROFILING
Personal data collection and treatment don’t provide for any kind of automated and profiling decision making.